Bhutan Cultural Tours
Bhutan cultural tours remain one of the most popular tours in the country today. Cultural tours of Bhutan include visits to temples, fortresses, monasteries and sacred religious sites during your Bhutan tour. Villages in rural Bhutan offer a unique experience of Bhutanese lifestyle and their beliefs. Cultural tours of Bhutan will allow you to get the firsthand experience of its rich culture and will enable you to discover happiness.
Cultural Tour in Bhutan
During your Cultural Tour in Bhutan, we formulate such Bhutan Tour Packages which gives you plenty of acquaintances with the locals that will enable you to feel the ‘living culture of Bhutan’ and will let you know the Bhutanese ways of life, its places, art, architecture, history and music. Visiting historical sites, museums, Dzongs, monasteries and attending colorful festivals will be the best cultural experiences that you will get to experience during your Tours in Bhutan.
Travel Bhutan to Experience Bhutanese Tradition
We provide an assortment of itineraries to suit your taste of Bhutan travel, apart from the planned itineraries listed on our site, we will also be glad to design and customize a program according to your suggestion.
Some Highlights of the Cultural Tours to Bhutan
- The religious/cultural festivals performed either in honor of the Buddhist Saint Guru Rimpoche or in honor of local deities are open to tourists and could be attended during your tours of Bhutan. Each Bhutan festival is unique to itself which are performed either in local monasteries or in the courtyard of the Dzong (fortress) attracts lot of local people; a visitor will have ample opportunity for photography during festival Tours in Bhutan and to get to know their ways of life.
- Popular Festivals of Bhutan include Paro Tsechu, Thimphu Tsechu, Jambay Lhakhang Drub and Punakha Tsechu.
- Hike to Takshang Monastery, popularly this monastery is known as ‘Tiger’s Nest’, where the Buddhist saint Guru Rimpoche is believed to have flown to this place on the back of a tigress to meditate.
- Visit Bhutan Handicraft Emporium and Bhutan Crafts Bazaar while in Thimphu
- Visit Dochula Pass (Alt. 3050 Meters) and enjoy the stunning panoramic view of the Himalayan mountain range
- Explore important historical sites like Punakha Dzong, Memorial Chorten, Changangkha Monastery, Kyichu Lhakhang, Jambay Lhakhang, Gangtey Monaster and Museums.
- Visit and view World’s ‘Biggest Book’ and ‘Tallest Sitting Buddha’